1. What is in This Python Language Tutorial?
Python is a popular coding language that was developed in 1991 by Guido Van Rossum. This Python tutorial describes this programming language, the basic features of this tutorial series, and the target audience of this programming course who can learn this language. Further, this tutorial will also explain the resource types used to teach Python coding language to the folks.
1.1. What is Python Programming Language?
Python is one of the most popular and versatile programming languages in the world. We can build web applications, data analysis tools, games, or anything else, Python can help you do it. It is a general-purpose, high-level programming language, and is extremely popular among developers. The above code example contains a simple syntax of how Python programming or script is written, and interestingly this tutorial series comprises hundreds of examples to learn easily.
1.2. Scope of Python Language
Since Python is a high-level language, and it has a vast number of usages in almost every field of technology, therefore, we will throw some light on tech areas where this programming language has scope and applications.
- Web Development
- Data Science and Machine Learning
- Automation and Scripting
- Scientific Computing
- Education and Rapid Prototyping
- Desktop GUI Applications
- Game Development
- Artificial Intelligence
- System Administration and DevOps
2. Who can Learn this Python Tutorial?
All beginners are the target audience of this beginner-friendly tutorial series and they can immediately start learning this Python course. Further, other people can also commence coding practice with TutsInsider.
- Novices: This Python coding tutorial is specifically designed for individuals with no prior programming experience. It serves as an ideal starting point for anyone embarking on their programming journey.
- Professionals: Targeted towards developers well-versed in Python programming, this course is tailored for those seeking online resources to review or reinforce coding concepts they already know proficiently.
- Enthusiasts: This Python course is crafted for individuals eager to acquire and stay updated on programming knowledge swiftly. It provides a comprehensive learning experience covering various paradigms of Python language.
- Data Scientists: With the exponential boom in the field of data science, Python has become exceptionally popular for its diverse applications employing various frameworks. As a result, data scientists can utilize these tutorial references to construct and revisit fundamental coding concepts.
Features of this Tutorial
- Easy Learning: This tutorial is made pretty easy and straightforward for everyone.
- Simplest Explanation: All concepts of Python language have super explanations along with examples.
- Comprehensive Material: Each Python concept is described comprehensively.
3. Learning Material of This Python Tutorial
This Python programming course is made with hard work to provide ultimate and up-to-date information about this language. The various coding sections that are included in this Python course are described below.
3.1. Python Theory
This section of the Python coding tutorial contains theoretical knowledge about the language. All the concepts, which are in this coding series, are complete and comprehensive, so anyone can learn this theory without the help of any mentor. So, take your first step to learn Python programming and commence your career as a developer or a data scientist.
3.2. Python Examples
In this section of the tutorial, examples and instances are written below each concept to clarify things and make each topic more vivid. See the below example as a sample. In each example, there are two tabs, Python Code and Code Output. Thus, you can easily experience the code output by navigating the tabs.
temperature = 25 if temperature > 30: print("It's hot!") elif temperature > 20: print("It's warm.") else: print("It's cool.")
3.3. Python Code Reference
Lastly, this reference section is your launchpad for deeper Python exploration. Discover hidden functionalities, master complex syntax, and build groundbreaking projects, fueled by this knowledge treasure trove with ultimate exposure to Python language features. The list below contains all the reference tutorials of Python programming that are curated with ultimate precision and accuracy.
- Python Built-in Functions Reference
- Python Dictionary Methods Reference
- Python Exceptions Reference
- Python File Methods Reference
- Python Frameworks Reference
- Python Keywords Reference
- Python List Methods Reference
- Python Set Methods Reference
- Python String Methods Reference
- Python Tuple Methods Reference